Angel & Devil

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"Horrible outing"

ARG!!!! SO Piss off today!!!





Early in morning woke up by the thunder... it had been raining heavy in the morning le, so i waited and waited for the rain to get lighter. HOwever!! god... it didn't! end up i had to walk with my formal outfit as i gort an interview in the noon... Walk and walk and walk till the path is flooded!! it reali kill my mood for the day lo =x


Took a train to school.. once reached sch.. that stupid teacher gort outing still wan to talk and give hint for exam, no one bring ani books lo!!!





Aft that long talk, we headed for our destination..We took a veri special bus lei!! gort pic let u guys see how speical it is!! haha.. is bus 6!! hehe













During the walk to those places where we suppose to go.. all of us is drench wet!!! thansk to someone!! HAte it!! i gort interview ltr yet i all wet le... then dismiss in such a stupid manner!!
Lucky gort darling la.. he come all the way to featch me =) so touch!!! hehe

End up i headed for my interview and went back to the centre to settle things with boss... now i'm So So So sososos tired!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]