Angel & Devil

Tuesday, July 28, 2009



YePpIe!

Graduation~! How I can say tat I'm partly graduated le =) COz I finish all my module, which means no sch for me lo!!! Now all I need to do is concenrate on my Project and at the same time looking for a job or a place to do my practical =x

Have an enjoyable day! 2 hrs of lesson, from 9am to 11am =) Next went for a Sushi Buffet at Cini till 3 plus... Head for movie with darling at The Catay at 4:05 Harry Potter (darling so sweet of u to pei wo la =x )

AFt movie, headed to Bugis for a walk, pack food home and eat...

Tat's all for the day =D

*****************************************

"2 weeks to our anniversary! "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]