Angel & Devil

Friday, September 7, 2007

Sleeping can also be tiring

Early in the morning... gort up and went to darling hse to give him support, haha..see him so stress i also xin tong =x Every now and then i hate walking to his hse, the wind will make me go moddy without fail!!!
His daddy veri cute lo.. bought me breakfast and said that he gort six sense which tell him that i will come today =.=" haha.... Soon, i stared my own studying while he do his things, Leaving him 6 hrs make me reali reali bored!!! in order to kill my time, i slp... Slp and Slp and Slp till worst, getting more tired!!!
Finally all done!!! now i onli looking forward to tml ZOO!!!

Here i go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]