Angel & Devil

Saturday, February 9, 2008

3rd Day of CNY

Take a break from visiting to relative hse.. It's time for frenZ!!

Went KTV with Alice and darling.. SIng Sing Sing till 2pm. During the singing session.. stupid baby keep stealing my orange!!! I peel 3 orange and left it on the table one by one.. i sing haven 1 min then he one mouth eat half my orange le =.="

** Stop Stealing my Orange baby!!**

Aft singing, we headed to marina for bowling... while waiting for our turn to bowl, we went to archard, darling went to play his favourite game and tan tan and me go catch bear bear =D However... I regret go catch.. SPend almost 12 Bucks (me), 5 Bucks (Tan) and 7 Bucks (baby)... =.="

Mummy they all happen to go suntec also.. so we gort free ride home =D YAHOO!!! LOL... save my money...


Fat Fat FAt... On my journey throught dieting =)


DIET!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]