Angel & Devil

Monday, February 4, 2008

Bad Bad Expreience

Almost gort a shock out of my life...

Early in the morning went to queenstown, while on the way walking alone to darling hse... Walk walk walk and SUDDENLY!! i indian middle age guy walk towards me.

I move one side and let him pass but he stood in front of me.. i turn left he and turn left =.=" I go right he also go right =x Immediately my mind go blank and i jump off the path way.. !!! end up i ended on the road where a car dash toward me!! I reali shock till i jump back to the path way, at the same time that hit me on my back.. dunno how to describe...

It's just a horrible experience... Hug my bf tightly and ask him to promise me not to leave me alone no matter what.. i regret walking alone without him

<3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]