Angel & Devil

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A great Chirstmas i can say =)

Let's talk from the 23 dec where my chirstmas celebration started



23 December 2007


This day was celebrated at my grandma hse.. where Sherman is formally being introduce to all my auntie and uncles indlucing my cute grandma =D Grandma and Auntie Sally is the most excited people who wish to mit him =.=" also dunno why..


We reach grandma hse and aunite send us to marina there to take our italy turkey and Ham, and my Swensen durian LOg cake!!! Dame Nice =) haha... tis yr 2 log cake.. muahahaha =D














24 Dec 2007
This day is my turn to go darling sis de hse for celebration le... Last min shopping tat nearly cost me a bomb, but still okie la... first time celebrating with his family... SCARY!!! Their family like gort schedule de sia.. eat le then children perform then game lastly open present =.=" So orderly de... Fianlly the eldest sis ask all the children to thanks u "Aunite Josephine" OMG!!! i nearly fainted... the oldest children is onli 10!!! tat is 9 yrs differ from me and they call me auntie!! ARG@!!
Aft the whole celebration, baby and me rush to another gathering at clake quay with his fren... Just a normal count down and went to Lavander food court for supper.. =D
25 Dec 2007
Sleep till half way keep being whack up by dunno which person hor =x Gort up and mit wei jie they all at Suntec... went to walk round and round till sian, then aheaded to Bugis for steamboat as dinner with jie jie they all and nic they all... Dame Dame funny things happen.
The steaboat at shaw building there not bad... The lay boss call one of the fren sweet heart and is like eeeeeeeeeeeee... hair all stand le... LOL.. alot alot of joke took place and laugh till cry sia =x I reali enjoy this steamboat dinner.
26 Dec 2007
Mit up for lunch with daddy and mummy... gort hme and now i'm stuck at hme =)
HoHOHOH
Merry Christmas !! Happy Boxing Day!!











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]