Angel & Devil

Saturday, May 31, 2008

1st Outing for June

It's Friday!!

Outing day!

Today went to work with a happy mood coz all of us is going for outing! Our first stop is the towards the DHL balloon... however, when we were on the journey for the destination, we received a call saying that the wind is too strong today for DHL... =.=" End up! we went to sit the HiPpO Tour! Yahoo!!!

Aft the HiPpo Tour.. we alighted at Suntec and waited for our own transport to Playground @ The Big Splash! =) Fun Fun Fun! The moment we reached there, we were So So hungry! we went straight to KFC which we already ordered the food.. Ate a burger and waited for our turn to play "Kangaroo Jump"! =) NIce NIcE!!!! I was So So So scared that i keep screaming and all my student laugh at me =.=" so Pai sei! =x The guy in charge there not bad sia! haha... One thing i realise! A person in charge must be good and friendly... If not u had no interest on the whole Program de =) hehe

Aft an enjoyable day! It's a new start of my darling outing =) We rent a HOnda Stream... Nice! hehe.. I waited long long time for the car to come fetch me sia.. ROtting lo! =z However finalli 7:45 the car arrive and we headed to Bukit Timah market for our delicious dinner ! YumMy !


**LOoking forward to the next 2 days**

TO be update aft i come back .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]