Angel & Devil

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Since yesterday i was sick, i took the medicine that the doctor gave me and cause sleepy.. However! i stilll wake up in the middle of the nite for nth =.=" Think i too stress up in work le =x

GOrt up late, forget to charge MP3.. nvm.. not onli this, i already had my fare card with me all the time in my bag de, i itchy hand go take out and place it on the table =.=" end up no EZ link card for me =x Sob... Was so moody that i sms darling and hope that he wake up la, coz he slp at 3 -4 plus every nite ... Lucky he woke up =)

Bad New... On the phone he told me tat Jie met with an taxi accident and she lost her phone too during the accident =.=" ARh!!! gort so worried when i heard it =( Once i reach my work place, i went forward to ask Jie what happen... Lucky not bleeding, just blue black and her back veri pain... She took a half day coz the pain is killing her and with all this things happening, she had no mood to work.

WIth just 4 of the teachers.. We tried to control the class and i had my own class to control =) With my own method, manage to keep their mouth shut! =) However.. I still lost my voice during all those scolding =(

Aft this tiring day... darling called me and ask me go West mall to mit Sharm and him up for dinner... So.. I took train down lo.. They at Juro lei and i'm at woodland!! Yet! i'm earlier than them to reach =.=" Once we enter west mall, i saw the M1 shop having promotion.. and YES! YES~! YES! This time round i finially waited for the right moment!!! last week nearly bought 6500s for $168 for 2 yrs contract.. however onli west mall M1 had this promotion of this phone.. the phone onli cost $98!!!! WAO! lucky last week nv xin yang yang go buy =x LOL... Not onli this! i gort a $80 Voucher from M1.. So i onli had to pay $18 for the phone =x hO hO hO =>

SO lucky of me =)






















Now.. another bad example that i wan to tell every one!!!

See this old model 6610 below.. It's my precious phone when i was in secondary sch, as i save all my allowance to buy it, dun believe can ask my fren... But!! one stupid act make me regret..

For those who knoe my ex whom is Terence HO... I lend him this phone when we are together, as he need to go NS, i just lend him lo.. Listen up man! I lend him that time is not in this condition.. The condition is 9/10 lo....

However Ns is 2 yrs ma.. within this 2 yrs we break up le and i wanted this phone back, he told me that he needed it and wanted me to wait for his ORD... Ok! fine! i wait... Wait Wait. and this is what i get back.. All my key pad ruin!!! ALL SCRATCHES on my phone and One more thing! with my On/Off button spoilt!!! U guys may not see it clearly in the picture, but me see le Heart pain lo!!! What the F***! Hate this type of guy.. at least change the cover for me la! coz is u make until so ugly de lei.. .still gort the cheek to throw in my letter box and not passing it to me personally!!



























Conclusion is!!! Dun ever be soft hearted... gEt back what belong to u and dun drag.. Coz since the break up happen, he may spoilt the phone more before passing back to me !!! HATE HIM!!! Terence HO! Dun EVer Make me see u!! ASs HolE!

ARH.... SO piss off now!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]