Angel & Devil

Thursday, June 5, 2008

So used to one another =)

Hai... I still had my weak point... =(

Aft a firm mind.. With just a little Sa Jiao from him and i give in le =x

Hope i will not regret wat i had done ba, and also he dun disappoint me =)

Just wan to say.. I felt so loved and being protected by him some times... He reali give me those feeling in the nite... =) Darling! that feeling of resting myself on his shoulder were great... I enjoy at juro there! =) the wind blowing and hiding in his arms.... =)

Hope this lovely days could contiune till when we are old..

Tml is Friday! Although I'm so used to "our " car sending us around... But still honestly.. Hope my dream could come true faster =x hehe.. Just 4 Cs and including darling =x LOL... am i greedy?? =x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]