Angel & Devil

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No bus 52!

Moody Period again =(

In the morning suppose to go school de, but had no feel to go =(

Therefore... decided to find a quiet place to read my "twilight" story book. Called darling a few time and he did not pick up.. My hp batt is going flat therefore die die must contact me.

Left with no choice, I called his hse and finalli woke him up =)

He asked me to mit him at Commonwealth ... So I Squeeze into that horrible train and reach there earlier than him coz he drop dad "wallet" into a pail of water that is full of soap =.="

He ran all the way and mit me.. We sat at a hawker center for him to have his breakfast. Aft that, went to Sheng Song and shop for New Yr goodies =D

All the way back to his hse.. He started his spring cleaning while I'm in his room reading my story book =)

Read and read and read till I doze off on the table =x

Gort up aft realising that every one in the house knoe that I fell asleep =x HAHa... Continue reading all the way till 5 plus and out we go to Holland..

Finalli darling brought a 40 inch Sony Tv =) costing $1850!!! Faint...when abt the leave darling took a I pod touch cover and ask the guy some question, when he ask me how i find? I just tell him straight my honest view la.. =x I told him "Oh! I felt abit old fashion " =.=" My darling go: "oh my god.. u just give him a headshot!" ??? Dunno what he was talking =p

Honest gort wrong ar?? Weird haha...

Aft that .. we headed to Clementi and brought Sofa cover.

Darling told me to wait for bus 52 at clementi bus stop.. Therefore we waited for almost 15 min and I realise that i saw none of the bus is 52... I just ask him: "Darling, u confirm gort bus 52 ma? " Then I realise! NO!!! NO!!! There's no bus 52 at ALL! ARH!!!

Instead we took bus 105 which i had been missing 2 buses of it already to IMM...

Aft which went to Juro Nite market for gun shooting and Home sweet home =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]