Angel & Devil

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1st day of sch !!

Hmm.. back to my old classroom where I used to be, however, this time round with different people around me =(

Reali so glad that I had a few frenz that I had already known, tis make me felt better =)

Looking forward to class dimiss.. Aft class, went for lunch with darling.

Followed by going to Aljunied as darling need to collect his event job pay...

Next took a bus to Holland de Parisilk as darling is going to change his hse tv..

Follow by took a bus to NO WHERE! =x LOL.. We just ani how hop onto a bus that say going juro.. Thinking of going Juro point and was so tired, we just hop on =)

Sat for around an hr and we are not there yet =.=" Was being blamed by darling =x transfer to another bus to juro point =D

Big Big! Alot of difference sia =)

BIG Thanks u to darling, coz he plan our program! "The onli one program he plan " =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]