Angel & Devil

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MIA

Ops!!

It had been almost 2 months that I have not update my blog =x Someone complain that I lazy =(

Okie la.. tha fact is I'm lazy and another thing is I did update however, blogger gort prob to post it lei =x

Okie.. Time to summarize my time for the whole MIA period....

**************************************************

Have been spending time with my darling, frenz and family...

Outing and new group of fren to spend with...

Up and down with darling (I cannot say if not someone say i spill things out)

Looking forward to my 21st birthday celebration, start to plan le =)

Looking for a job

And lastly.. Aiming for our future =) **111111** =) My goal to step onto the new level in life =)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]