Angel & Devil

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Zoo Trip!!



















Reali Reali long time nv go zoo le ba... this time round, went to zoo with a different people.








Early in the morning gort woken up by my precious darling coz he going to school... then when i was abt to get back into my beatuy slp.... Miss Alice Tan woke me up by sms also!!! aiyo!! why can't i slp longer... haha... nvm... i lazy wake up so i lie on bed till almost 11 then i wake up and eat my breakfast cum Lunch meal.... =)









SOon i go for my class and actuali all of us plan to mit at lot 1 at 2 pm... suddenly i receive a call and alice told me that she at zoo le!!! =.=" end up two ger reach there first and we waited for the two guys to come over.









2:35 arrival of every one











We procede into the zoo... alor of fun things happen. First we saw parrots at the entrance and usually i go is a pretty lady carrying the parrots, but this time round is a handsome young guy!!! wao... me and my fren keep looking.. haha... so cool!!!















Then we contiune procede to the otter and Polar bear area... Finally i saw my faourite pola bear and it is so LAZY!!! keep slping aomng the rocks....







































Soon... we started to explore around the animals... Baby, his fren and alice reali bring me lots of laughter... as i'm the youngest among them ,so abit childish la... haha... We rush all the way for the 5 pm Splash show... nearly gort shower by the sea lion splash!!! lucky we are a few people away.... Darling take alot alot alot of photo sia... my camera also take all the photo will low batt le =x however we still manage to take some ending photo to summ up our day..








I realise somethings... when there's no one around then that's the time i love taking photo and start actting cute =x haha.... Just love the day of today... althought it is short la.. but i bet all of us must be enjoying =)






Some photo for u guys to see














0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]