Angel & Devil

Monday, February 11, 2008

My day =)






















































Hehe =D


Gort the piggy that i love most... Darling bought this for me as anniversary gift and he went through alot of trouble getting for me =) Love him haha..


Was throwing temper last nite... yet this morning he did silly things that make me so touched and happy =)




Let's talk about what happen yst ba :::::::



Noon time, contiune with my visitng to my last relative hse. One yr once we go to their hse, this yr they did a renovation and the old hse which is 40 plus yrs old turn into a brand new hse again!!! Dam Dam nice... 160 thousand for the removation sia... =.=" I also wan lei.. haha


Aft Visiting, my whole family including grandma they all had an appointment with my darling le.. meet him at paper chicken there at 2Pm for lunch =) Nice Nice.. Long time nv eat there le yet the food still nice =D


Eat Eat Eat.. Play Play Play.. hehe.. darling went to my hse and play monoponly with my bro and I... ANd Guess what?! He's the one who went bankrupt!! =x LOL...

Aft Playing, time for dinner lo.. Went to WArren country club for dinner. Like always, i'm the one to make decision for the dishes.. hehe.. SOme surprise is reali shocking!! Saw darling de big bro in law.. Stunt!! haha..





Back to today:::::


Went out early in the morning to catch the show CJ7!! NICE!! the show dam dam nice!

Baby rush all the way... I thought what happen and he explain to me the whole thing why he was late...

"I rush all the way to suntec to get the piglet u like, but when i reach there it was sold out.. I saw the time late le, i immediately took taxi to catay to mit u lo.. "


Diao.. so much trouble to get the piglet... hehe =D

He call and call alot of places infront of me and manage to bluff throught.. there's piglet left at BP plaza and he bluff me to plaza, say wat long time nv shop there le.. diao =.=" go there le then complain stomach pain go toilet Poo Poo.. but end up went to get me the Piglet!!! haha... So surpirse...



Today is our anniversary... so happy to get that as a gift.. but i quite stress lei..

1. Dunno what to get for him for val day
2. Dunno if i can rush my project through ma
3. Dunno can i find a good place to work ma

TOmmorow dad will be leaving sg to Aust for work.. I'll miss him =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]