Angel & Devil

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dunno what happen to her....

Went to work happily and had to face her sad and attitude face the whole day, althought i felt lonely without a fren talking to me, but still i wonder wat's wrong with her? Does she knoe how i felt when her attitude face shown to me =(

Lucky! aft work, darling came and pick me regardless rain or shin =) Went to AMK for pepper lunch! Then bought my favourite Chicken chop!!! hohoho... When shopping, those things that is history suddenly appear. Darling with such a gd "clown" LOL... he made me smile no matter what.... =)

Thanks darling for being the one who bought me laughter =)

LOVE him!

**manage to catch another mickey mouse pillow with $2 LOL **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]