Angel & Devil

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sentosa outing

Sentosa!

Gort up early in the morning and saw the weather is not bad lei.. The nite b4 i was so excited that baby and I started packing... Gort up just nice and I start preparing. Called darling and thought he didn't wake up as no one answer the phone !

Whew~! finalli get him through his mummy =) His mummy cute lo! haha..

Me : " Hello auntie is sherman in?"

His mummy " Oh! he went to buy breakfast for me "

I nodded : "okie! then i will call back ltr "

His mummy : " Wait! Are u coming today? "

Me: " NO! TOday we go out together.. Nvm... ltr i call again bye "

His mummy: " HEY ! wait! just now isit u call my hse ar? "

**Puzzled**

Me : "Yes! Erm.. auntie i think i call back ltr, thanks bye "

His mummy: " Wait!! Sorrie lei.. just now i din mange to answer the call, when i wan answer u hang up le "

**nod nod **

Me: " okie! It's okie! I will call back ltr.. Thanks bye "

His mummy: " Wait!!! U wan me pass msg to him ma?"

**nod nod**

Me: " OKIE!! can!! Thanks Bye "

**Wondering when can i hang up**

His mummy : " Wait!!! He come back le ! "

**DIAO! =.=" **

Then i manage to talk to my darling... His mummy de wait reali can make me laugh lo! haha..

Gort out of my hse and wanted to take train to mit wj le ... SIAN!!! i forget to take my EZ link card! i wanted to buy ticket but i no coin and i gort big notes ! =.=" End up i took a cab and mit them at habour front =)

Using Wei jie office de pass.. so we no need line up hehe =) GOrt in and headed to the beach for swim =) The weather is dam dam good lo! not much sun! hehe so nv become chocolate =) Swim all the way till 3 plus ba.. Headed to take a bath and SUCKS!!! Sentosa no water! I reali hate it! when i was in the line to bath, i heard people talking from the bath room in side saying no water! how abt outside?? Diao.. the whole Male and Female toilet no water! how to bath sia!!!!

End up took a train to another beach to bath. =.=" Reali SUCKS!! I'm going to complain! Although the day is short but still i enjoy la =) hehe

Tml will be another working day le! sian! hate it ! Hope tml time can pass quickly =)

** Suddenly Felt so Love under darling de care =) **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]