Angel & Devil

Monday, June 16, 2008

MonDaY!

Yst went to sentosa and gort all the burn and pain! So! end up woke up feeling not well + gort a old feeling of sadness in me suddenly... While preparing myself for dunno work or mit baby... my mind was totally blank! =z

Gort out of the hse dress nicely and still blank in my mind, I suddenly felt that i should take a day off and pei my darling a little =)

Gave him a surprise... Reached his hse and give him a call asking him to open his hse door.. LOL! He was stunt! But still in his blur blur sleeping mood, he asked me in and sat on the chair staring in the mid air =D

Had a little nap b4 his dad came home and brought us out for lunch =) Aft lunch we headed to nick hse, darling and his fren playing game while i sit there wait for the time to pass lo, i took out the DS that darling brought along and wanted to play when i realise!!! he brought a Ds without a memory card!!! ARG!!! In nick room where every one is playing game, he brought in a burner that had a fragrane liquid in it... The smell was strong!! It was meant for a person mind to relax...

That stupid nick!! he poured too much ! end up every one was playing game and i was dozing off on the chair!! MY darling told me that i slp till like a pig =x ARG! BLur blur follow them to coffee shop and slowly i woke up =) hehe...

Went back to darling hse around 3 plus just to get that memory card for me to play =) Throw a little temper at him coz i think i lack of slp la =x LOL.. But lucky he manage to give in to me and every thing went nicely =)

Shopping Time!!! 4pm sharp! reached Far east and within less than an hr, I brought a black skinny Jeans for myself =) Walk walk walk to Taka and I saw a nice pick blet that cost $10!!! cheaP! so I brought it too =)

Every time i buy something, i told darling: " You must control me leh.. cannot let me buy ani more things le =) " Lucky! Aft Taka we reali didn't buy anithing le and headed to marina & suntec...

Over there we were so hungry that we headed straight for makan =) Shop for awhile and when we were to go hme.. We walk pass a Puma shop and darling went in to try a black Puma shirt... I waited and end up! we gort ourself a couple black Puma shirt! haha... When payment the person told us that buy 3 shirt is @ 59.90! so Cheap! original price of one shirt cost $33!!! so end up we bought 3 pieces =) 2 for him and 1 for me =)

That's how i ended my day =)

Hoping tml will be a better day ahead for me and darling! =)

** Love him!! Nv suspect my love for u dear **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]