Angel & Devil

Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's Saturday!

Yeah! Lesson postpone to 1:30 pm! so.. Yst chat with darling on the phone till 3am... ZzZz all the way till 12 pm!! (o_O) !! wao! Seldom sleep till so late sia =) Woke up by the thunder sound =.="

Actuali darling wan mit me first then we go class together but end up he could not find a cab.. so i had to ask daddy fetch me go there first... I was so Piss off with darling lo! he was LATE!!! As usual... =.=" We mit up with Yb and Zx whom is darling de poly frenz... went to have early dinner which is steamboat!!! hohoho!!! Love that meal le lo... =x Some happening things happen during the dinner haha.. with them also so happy! =)

Aft dinner we went shop shop... Abt to go hme le.. to our surprise we saw WEI JIE & SIEW LING!!! haha... so Happy seeing them lo.. once i see them my mouth nv stop talking =.=" hehe..

Tml will be going to sentosa for an outing and on monday aft work will be meeting up with my 2 best fren!!! hehe.. can't wait for the event coming up =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]