Angel & Devil

Friday, June 27, 2008

Leaving us

Oh no!!!

I had been arrow! =x

Haha.. I miss one of the ger meeting and end up gort shot shot shot! =(

Sorrie la Gerz... I reali tired la, coz chase aft those naughty kids and stuff =) I promise I'll try my BEST k?

It's Friday!!! Today is my fren last day of working with us le.. Teacher L we are going to miss her.. Althought i onli got to knoe her for around 2 months plus, but we quite click along lo =) She's just so lovely and all of the teachers are standing on one side de =)

We had a surpirse party for her and she was touched! Not onli she cried sia! one of the P2 student cried too... Aiyo! me take video till i also cried.. HATe this type of sitution =(

So used to her with us and suddenly she's gone =(

Hai.. Dun wish to talk abt it le coz! we still believe SG is small enough for us to mit up =)

Tml heading for SENTOSA!! hoho!!!

* Trying to change my temper for the sick of our future =) *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]