Angel & Devil

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Exam big daY!

Finally!

The DAy i waited had just ended =)

Had my piano exam early this morning... My time is 9:54 however, the moment i reach at 9:40, it's my turn le!!! Without ani time to get my heart stable, I went into the room with a heart beating like no body business =x

All i wan to say is thanks to daddy, mummy and darling to specially pei wo take this exam =) With u guys there I had the strength to go in and face the person =)

Now all i wish to do is pray hard for the result that will be send to my door step a month ltr =D

Aft piano exam, dad fetch all of us to Tampiness Mall for Shopping!!! hoho! Shop, Eat and rest... until 3 plus, we reach darling de tutition center =)

Just a simple day aft a stressful preparation =)


* Event that I'm look forward is JB trip and our 1st yr anniversary =D *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]