Angel & Devil

Friday, July 25, 2008

JB CIty Square Shopping =)

JB Shopping trip!!!

Hoho! Got up early in the morning, prepared to go JB with darling and mummy... Leave hse at around 10:30 with an empty stomach and once i reach Jb.. HUNGRY!!!

Immediately headed to Ah Wang Cafe which mummy say the price there is dam cheaper than singapore lo.. When i reach, BINGO! Singapore selling all the food is Sg money, but over there it's the same price but It's in RM!!! Example: Sg 1 plate of rice is $7.90, then over there the same rice cost 7.90 RM !!! OMG.. haha.. I order without seeing the price le lo. =x Order Order Order! Order till the bill hit up to 97RM which is onli around $50 singapore dollar ba =D hehe

Food that i order are shown below:::::


*Man Tou with Bacon and Ham *

*Peach Jucie*
(Super nice! 2 person serving)

*Xo sauce Chee Chong Feng*
(Erm.. Abit oily)

*Chocolate lava *

*Waxed rice*
(Nice in the look, this is once it collapse)

*Bacon with tomato sauce*
*Chicken hot dog with thousand island*
*Fried dumpling with pork floss*
(It's cheap!) =)

*See how much food on the table =x *

*Mummy enjoying the food =) *

*Darling de Chocolate Fondue* ( 8 Rm ba =x )

After Having such a nice lunch.. Here come our shopping !!!

Hoho!

Shop till drop dead lo... Erm... Let me recall what did we buy

Hmm...

* 2 shirt for 50Rm... EX de shirt & Monkey logo shirt * (Brother)

*2 shoes, Mickey Addi de 59.90Rm & Brown skin shoes dunno what brand ???Rm (darling)

*1 belt that cost 39.90Rm (darling)

*Food~!!!! hoho (chocolate, cuttlefish, cracker, Pork Floss tibits)

*Baos!!!! OUr favourite Melting gold =D haha.. once u bite the bao, the custard in there melt out!

Aft a tiring shopping, mummy asked me where to eat, therefore i decided to go "Sizzing stones" there to eat =x Cheap till the MAX!

In singapore, I eat 1 set of hot stone cost $60! that does not feed me full lo at Claye Quay....Used to eat with my fren 5 of us and it almost hit all the way till $400 ba =x

Over there, I order 1 set of salmon and it onli cost me 26RM! hoho! Darling order those like satay sticks and as for mummy, she ordered Prawns with Lamb =) Total bill of 98RM! Hoho

I knoe it's my fault la, i stupid greedy mouth.. haha! Want to eat but dun dare to cook =x Lucky! Mr Bf help me cook =x So sweet of him =D

*Forced mummy to take photo*

*I bo liao lo... While waiting for food *


*Chicken Satay Stick with Fried rice and clawslaw*

*SErious cooking *

*Darling set meal =) *

* My whole set meal that i mix and match my order *

REali Reali enjoy myself =) Love the way mummy and darling click.. Keep shotting me =x haha.. but still I had the fun ! =D Looking forward for the next outing =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]