Angel & Devil

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Toys days!

It's 2:30 am le! and I'm still here blogging abt my day =( Stupid bro, so late then let me use.

At first 5 of us wanted to come out de.. however... siew ling cannot come out =( sob..

End up 4 person is out! Mit JIe in the cab and we took all the way to PS to look for bro and WJ =) 1 Mickey mouse toy can already let us spend up to $20 plus le ba =x Stupid darling.. aiyo! Invest in sweet and toy =.=" However! I still gort 2 mini balloon =D and Jie gort the mickey mouse =)

Wao! Every one invested except WJ...

HEaded to Marina for balloon session =) b4 the bowling.. at Suntec archard, darling saw his favourite stitch in a pineapple =.=" End up, he spend money again! $6 for the toy ba =x

Aft bowling... Went pass a new open " catch toy toy shop " hee... There we go again! SPend SPend sPend =) Manage to catch a pooh with a dollar =D

Darling caught a camera for $10 + ba... AS for WJ, finalli! he broke his record and start catching one for his dear... instead of a tigger, he caught wrongly and ended up with a pooh bear =.=" haha.. This newly open shop is dam good!

Going for a catch again! Here I come lo, STITCH! TOFU! and Cute TOY! =D

Up coming post is the photos of those things =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]