Angel & Devil

Sunday, August 10, 2008

National Day and JB =)

Pass mid nite le wor! 11 August 2008!

Our 1st yr anniversary =) Hee... Looking forward to the day ahead of me when i woke up in the morning... Now! Let me update things on 8 augst and 9 august ba =)



080808 (Friday)


This day is a special day as every one rush to get marry on this particular day and also giving birth to their children on this day... As for me, darling and fren =) We decided to go JB for shopping!!! The following picture is what we did over there and eat over there, u may find puzzle how many of us went =D I cannot say out here wor! As some "uninvited" guest may read my blog and knoe all my things=) Therefore all names that went are secret =) keep guessing ba =D


*frenz who wish to knoe may ask me personally *

[[[ Ah Wang Cafe ]]]

* One Man tou each =) *

* This kill me as it's SPICY! *

(look like gold fish =x )

* Onli this particular person will eat bread .. HAHA Diet *

(If i'm not wrong is tuna bread)

* My Noodle*

(Was sick, therefore eat noodle lo)

*Egg with mee*

(Darling)

* Chocolate Fondue again! *
(All our favourite )

* Abit weird drink*

[[[ Hot Stone Grill ]]]

*Helper helping us to cook*


* WAO! Darling so serious cooking for us*


* Mixture of mutton, chicken and Beef *


* HOt! hot!*
(HAHA!! Can't stop laughing =x )

* My dish *

*Before we went back to SG*

*Long jam*





Now! Follow by :::::::::::::::::


09 08 08 ( Sat )

This particular day is where every one celebrate singapore birthday! As for us, it's a meaningful day as it's where all of us in our group had a gathering =)

Program of the day is

(1) KTV with Jie

(2) Mit up every one for bowling

(3) Fire work!!!!

(4) Relaxing time =D
[[[ KTV ]]]

* I was so bored tat i almost ate up every thing*
(They sang almost every song for the first 1 hrs plus lo )

* Caught him in action *

*waiting for fire works *








* I just love this pic*
(Taken by me!!! =D )





























** looking forward for anniversary celebration!!! *





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]