Angel & Devil

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Beyond autograph

It's sundaY!

Had been slping late recently and I feel like dying le... I miss slping! Will try to get back my beauty slp =D

Let me update what I had been doing ba =)


On Saturday:::::

Went to motor show with darling, Jie, Zx, Wj and SL.... Didn't reali enjoy myself coz it's boring and i had a big quarrel with darling! =(

Arg! Reali hate the feeling... Lucky, Jie was there to hear all my nagging =x LOL..

Aft motor show.. i was So So SO hungry!! All of us went to eat STEAMBOAT!! HuRraY! I just love to eat steam boat =D


AS for Today:::::

Lunch with parents at beauty world and went to pick up darling =)

Took a cab from SIM to Ps just to see my darling de idol "Beyond" =.="

Darling just look like a kido chasing aft them.. No choice, lucky gort Jie to pei me lo =) Aft the session, went to find WJ and SL for dinner and catch bear bear!

HOHO! I spend $7 and I hit the "chance" button ! Caught the bunny!!! This bunny original price selling at Vivo is "$29.90" and i use $7 buck to catch it! HOho!

AS for the stitch.. darling caught it himself =) I just love Basket ball! Me and SL combine our strength and we hit the score of 433!!! =D We are aiming for 500 ! =)







*HAte darling! He hack care me whenever there are cars and his idol in front of him!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]