Angel & Devil

Friday, September 26, 2008

Shopping!

Went out shopping with darling and mummy again!

Acutuali mummy purpose to chinatown is to get a wok but end up =x LOL... i gort myself a set of bed sheet =x Actuali saw a cute bedsheet and wanted darling to buy and put on his bed coz veri cute ma, end up my mummy buy for bro =.="

Aft chinatown, we headed to Vivo for shopping again.. Carrying such a heavy thing walking around =x

Overall.. I enjoy alot shopping with mummy and darling.

Always no trouble with money coz mum is around me and always had no trouble in choosing cloths coz gort diff view from darling and mum =x LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]