Angel & Devil

Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm So STRESS!!!!

Things happen so quickly and ended so fast...

A new Chapter again...


LEt me update abt yst, it was just like a drama... My darling gort drunk without my notice and i dump him in town taking the bus home myself.

When I abt to reach home, receive a SOS call from him asking me to bring him home... It reali hurt when i see him like tat... reali lost when i receive the call. Hack care abt the time even if it's going to be 11pm soon... I alighted the bus and cab all the way down to Orchard YMCA.

He told me the wrong location! End up, he ask passerby around him to flag a cab and come and pick me up instead =.=" REali reali dam angry with him...

However...

When I see how drunk he is, I reali lost.. How can I hurt him in this way? reali... reali... sorrie... but I just could not control myself.


As for TOday!

Went to pass up my praticum folder and i onli had 3 more days to decide if i am going to study DPT ma? REali reali stress!!! dunno to study anot! =(

Can someone just give me a hint or what! ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]