Angel & Devil

Monday, October 13, 2008

First day and Last day of sch =)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Love is Blind
People always say
"With Love, U will do crazy things that even u will not realise it."
After seeing what my darling do when he's with me,
he look so silly.
Trying hard,
doing stupid action ignoring what people think.
His action touched my heart
He let me see what is LOVE
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


First day of sch!!! =D
And!
Tml is my sch holiday!! FOr 1 month! =D
LOL... some people may find it funny. Why today start sch and tml onwards I will be having holiday for 1 month =D
It's coz I'm taking DPT which is some lesson I already taken le and I'm excuse from the module =) So! I skipped 2 module! Next class will be starting in Nov! =)
And!
Aft Nov class start, I will be having holiday on the first week of Dec =x LOL.. SHUANG! =D
My Dec holiday will be all the way to the last week of Jan 09 =D
HOHOHO!!!
Reali REali looking forward =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]