Angel & Devil

Friday, September 19, 2008

Last day of Practical =)

Update Update again!!

This time round.. Today is my last day of practical le! =x Quite Puzzle and confuse of my feeling... HaPpy that I pass and complete everything! Sad is that I had to leave all my darlings =(

Want to say to my darlings::

"I reali love u guys and u guys reali cheer me up! HOpefully u guys will remember me and hope u guys will success in the future =) "

Knoe that they are unable to see.. but still hehe =)

Today! Let me see... Aft my class went home to accompany mummy go lot one eat.

Followed by go movie with darling! "Flower boy show ! " hehe.. story not bad.. but still like taiwan F4 the most =x

As for dinner.. Mit up with ah min and ah he for dinner =) Cabby home sponser by Auntie sally ! =)




*Princess Ella *

* Princess Debby *

*Baby Nicholas *






* My Sweet babies of K1 *


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]