Angel & Devil

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

KL trip

HeLLO~!!

I'm back from KL! =)

Let me update my trip over there ba...




1st day
19 - Oct - 2008


Woke up early in the morning around 5:30am, prepare and dad fetch me to beach road to take the bus =)

8am de bus....Reach KL around 2pm ba.

We stay at Bejaya Time Square... Went to check in and had a quick lunch as every one is hungry!!! =x Ate hot plate and had a little walk aft that....


My little cousins was so hungry that end up aft 2 hrs we went to eat MAry Brown chicken =) Nice~ I can say that it's better than KFC but still not the best yet =p LOL...


Shop again!!! Dinner went to Uncle Duck there to eat steam boat and duck noodle... NICE ! =D


As for nite time, we went to play bowling!!! hoho! Buy 3 game and get 1 free! =D


End of the day with a nice hot milo as supper coz the weather is cold =x


* Journey to KL *
* With Jennifer Aunt *

* my hotel room *

* Little cousin Brandon *


* Tummy as big as the ball =.=" *
* view of prison from my room *




Day 2
20 - Oct - 2008
Woke up around 7:30 am by aunt and we headed for breakfast buffet at "Big Apple resturant".
Aft the breakfast, we cab down to KLCC for a walk! Wanted to go up the tower de, but we are so unlucky!! It's close on monday =.=" Din manage to buy ani thing... Ate A&W for lunch. Just love A& W.. too bad SG no more le =( Those curly fries and chicken!! ARH!! Make me so hungry!
AFt KLCC, we went back to hotel for a while and out we went again... This time round, we headed to Lot 10 =( SUcks! The shop reali is worst than SG de LOT 1 lo =z
Walk and shop!
We end up landed on a road eating those road stall... We are seated at an open air table where the cars is just a few meters beside me =.="
Our drinks came and it started to RAIN!!! ARH!!! HATE IT!!! All wet! The owner open a umbrella and put in between two table... He was so CALM, where all my cousin and I panick! Eat under an umbrella on a raining day =(
There are picture of how the food is being serve to us =.=" By umbrella too... At that moment i was praying hard that when the car pass by us, better dun splash water on me or the food =x
Aft Eating.. we went for a walk and headed to a new shopping center call "Pavalion". Inside there it's bigger than our Vivo and also can figh with KLCC le =) Dam Dam Big and nice! Next trip I definately will come here =)
Enough of shopping... We headed back to hotel for bowling again! and lastly ate supper and went to slp =D

* Outside KLCC *




* Another aunt of mine *


* the road stall that we eat *



* This is how our food being serve *



* ching teng with an egg -.-" *





Day 3
21 - Oct - 2008
Last day lo! We did some last min shoping and stuff.. oh! Forget to mention that I brought alot of things however... onli one shirt is mine =.=" Too engross in buying things for my darling and bro le... =x Will update wat i buy on the next entry =)
Took the 3pm bus and reach Sg around 9pm =)
Lastly ... here I'm updating my blog =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]