Angel & Devil

Thursday, October 16, 2008

HohO!
HAd been staying home for the past 2 days and I'm bored to DEATH!!! CAnnot STAND IT!
Going Oversea soon le... Cannot bear to go however, for darling to study quietly i had to go =(
I will miss him to the max de =)
So! I will try to bring lap top along... Btw! can ani one tell me is it safe to bring the lap top to malaysia?? REali wondering to bring anot coz calling back to sg is so dam EX!
=(
2 more days to holiday!
And!
This is what Qiu pei had tagged me =D
1. Do you have secrets?
Yes! Of Coz! Every people of secrets right??
2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Erm... May be, May be not?? Love is blind =)
3. Do you enjoy going to school?
SoSo lo...
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Hmm....1st I will go and whiten my teeth coz I reali dislike my teeth... 2nd I will fo for
Sliming program... 3rd I will go pamper myself go for holiday with my darling and lastly I think the rest of the money will be save up for my wedding or raining day ba
=D
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Hmm.... how to fall in love when my best fren are all gers??
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone ba =)
7. List five favorite movies.
Hmm..alot alot sia =x
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Hmm... wait for him patiently ba =) But if there's no hope, of coz give up la! =D
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Hmm... Alot! When i acheive all my goals and my hard work pay off =)
10. Do you have any regrets?
Yes! I Regret alot of things but it's too late la.. so had to move forward.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Hmm... May be a housewife, taking care of my hubby and home, and also enjoy my
life =D
12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
They are mummy! Daddy! little Brother! Darling! And all my close close relatives =D
13. What kind of person do you think the person that tagged you is?
Haha! That Pei Pei ar! SOme one who is the best on earth le! Since the day i knoe her
during primary sch! =D Love her LOts!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Hmm.... I dunno lei! If a person reali make me fall deep into love, I would rather be
married but poor... However! If the relationship does not let me see aniting, i rather
be single and rich.
15. What is your favourite colour?
Pink! Just love loVe Pink!
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Hmm... for my character is a yes!
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
hmm... Pick the one that my heart wans ba =)
18. What are the top five countries on your 'to-go' list?
hmm... Japan, UK, Taiwan, North pole?? and Aust =)
19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
erm.. both gort their gd and bad so i leave it to fate =D
20. Five people I have tagged:
NiNi, Jennifer, Roxy, Felicia and Sherman! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]