Angel & Devil

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

15th month anniversary

Shop! Shop! Shop!



Went out with darling, bro and mummy... We went to bugis first and the main person for today is bro, therefore he buy alot alot of his cloths!



Aft shopping, we headed to suntec and contiune and went to order my birthday cake!! Hoho! Gort myself an Ice cream cake, one from Swensen and the other is from Gelare =D



Had steamboat buffet for dinner =D



Today is our 15th month anniversary.. Thought darling forgotten abt it le! But! hoho.. he caught a bear bear for me! LOve it!







Currently...



I am veri fan abt one prob!! Things is already settle le and I should be feeling happy instead.. But! Why! Why! Why am i feeling so fan and lost now =(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]