Angel & Devil

Monday, November 10, 2008

summary of my weekend =0)






Like I said....

It will be a busy November for me =)




8th November 2008

Attended Beyond concert =) My comment on their concert is soso ba =x.. May be it's becoz that I'm not a fan of theirs, becoz of darling then I go de =s

Concert started at 8 plus and ended at 11:30pm!!!! Omg ! So late, luckily we manage to book a cab and gort all of us home safely =D




9th November 2008

Hmm.. Went to my darling hse and headed to Grandma hse in the nite =)




10th November 2008

Darling finalli finish exam lo!!! =D

HaPpY HaPpY to the MAX!!! Long time ago already plan to do sushi for him to eat le.. Therefore today finalli I did it!!! =D So proud of myself =)

This is what my sushi look like... I knoe that it look plain but still can be eaten ba =x LOL... Had Pizza hut for dinner... Had lots of fun with Jie and darling =) Caught lots of small small bear bear for ourself =D


*Sushi tat I made*


* Tuna SuShi *

*Cheese Sushi*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]