Angel & Devil

Thursday, October 30, 2008

=D

Din reali had the mood to write recently..

22 more days to my "big day" again...

Had many wishes tis yr.. Dun wish to mention here if not it will not come true le! =x Knoe darling is trying hard to do the planning.. haha! but in my heart i already had my own dream plan... Hope he can get the hint or read my mind =x

These few days did not do much things.. coz darling is studying for exam and me?? trying to save up money asap to do rebonding next week =D



Suddenly feel like writting this to let Mr. Stitchie read ::::::



" Stitchie! Listen up! Knoe that u are facing the stress and I honestly can tell u I'm bored to DEATH!

Knoe that u had already try your best to pay attention to me le.. but still... I bored la! =x My birthday coming up le wor... and the only hint that I can give u is that, I wish to have frenz and nite time have our own time... =D haha.. hope u get it, dun mess up the plan hor =x I also wish to have some nice words from u!!! not nasty de ar! Dun need spend so much money okie?? I knoe that u gort your limit =)

Lastly.. work hard on exam first.. =D "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]