Angel & Devil

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Quiz!

I'm bored... Therefore I did all these Halloween Quiz =D



This is what a Jack O lantern I am ::::


What Your Jack-o-Lantern Says
You are a naturally cheerful, happy go lucky person.
You're the type of person to see Halloween through the eyes of a child.

This Halloween, dress up as something cute - like a bunny.
The candy you should give out: candy corn
http://www.blogthings.com/thejackolanternquiz/">The Jack-o-Lantern Quiz



Am I a Witch??? (Lame)


You Are 25% Witch
It's unlikely that you're a witch. At least, no one thinks you are.
You may still be interested in witchcraft, but you're by no means a stereotypical witch.

While you don't seem all that witchy, people may think you're a bit weird.
You're definitely a little offbeat. No one really knows what to make of you sometimes.
http://www.blogthings.com/areyouawitchquiz/">Are You a Witch?





My Horoscope...


Halloween Horoscope for Scorpio
Halloween is your favorite holiday for scaring and shocking others.
You like to bring out your alternate persona on Halloween - and have the night of your life.

Costume suggestions: A freaky monster or prince / princess of darkness.

Signature Halloween candy: Candy cigarettes

Scary movie you should celebrate Halloween with: Hellraiser





How Scary am I???


You Aren't Scary, You're Scared
Probably even scared to see how this quiz came out!
http://www.blogthings.com/howscaryareyouquiz/">How Scary Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]