Angel & Devil

Sunday, December 21, 2008

19th Dec 2008

Went out with darling to watch "twilight"..

the show was Dam DAM nice! Handsome guy that make me Drool~ LOL..

And also!

The story line was so sweet and touching =D

Aft the show..

Went to mit up with YB and Zx..

Had dinner at a Jap buffet resturant at Suntec..

DAM DAM NICE.. But! dam dam Ex =(

HEe... lucky darling help me pay me share =D

* Love him le la! but..still unhappy abt his fren! *

" Please mind your own business and stay out of relationship! If u think u are helping your fren, i think u are wrong.. Your word may cause this relationship to end! Stupid Fren! "

*Piss off! *



20th Dec 2008

Mit up Wj, SL and darling

Went to play bowling and follow by makan and slack at J.co Donut =D

Share alot of thing with SL and I just realise..

We both are willing to change our love one, and if they do not accept the things we had advise..

Dun REGRET that we may just hack care abt u two le....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]