Angel & Devil

Monday, December 8, 2008

What i hate abt this relationship!

This are the following things that I reali find it sickening and sucks abt my relationship! Advise people not to get into the mess I am in!!

- My bf and my mum gd relationship = to me becoming a sandwich!

- Sick and tired of u people so fake infront of one another!

- So tired.. Not my fault also become my fault!

- I reali hate the f****** attitude of yours! u nv knoe how disgusting it is!

- I felt tat I'm so fake infront of u nowadays!





What I reali wish for::::::::::

- Reali reali hope to mit the true guy tat reali love me for who I'm

- Have a pleasant guy whom reali is my kind

- I like the one i'm with now.. but i HATE the stupid attitude!

- I reali hope the one i'm with could feel what I'm feeling now... HURT!

- REali wish that if tis does not meant for us, then we had to give up.

- Reali wish that he could change for me.

- REali wish he could be a gentlemen that i love

- Hope he could do things that melt my heart just as simple as using song to proof his love

- Reali felt so unlove





* Vent out all my angers for this period of time *
* Felt better *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]