Angel & Devil

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Movie!

Finally... Our own lovely time =D

Went to catch the movie "four christmas".. Dam nice show! Funny show...

Aft the show, headed to City hall to get my ROXY wallet...

Shit! No more le... then i ask the city hall outlet to call the rest of the outlet and the guy told me no more le =(

So! I gort a similiar design de... for the sick of the christmas present...

Darling pei wo go all the way to marina to take a look..

GUESS WAT!

That stupid malay guy at city hall said he call all the outlet and dun have! but! at the marina outlet i saw it!!!!

ONE AND ONLY !!!

Hoho! Immediately darling and I went forward and request for a change =)

hehe! Dam dam HaPpY!

Thanks darling for looking high and low for me.. for this particular design for almost months and now finalli I get it le! =D

*Tml shall be another happy day*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]