Angel & Devil

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Princess of the day


I'm a little princess of Sherman Sun


Early in the morning, darling came to pick me up.


We headed for lunch with nick and darling at IKEA!


Love the Almond dessert over there...


Soon, darling sent nick to sch for exam and follow by me to sch =)


I sat for a 4 hrs lesson and darling came to pick me up again!!


We went to hunt for some food and home sweet home!


I'm the cook for the day!


So!


I cook for darling and his mum =D


He sent me home in the nite...


* Felt so love by him *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]