Angel & Devil

Thursday, January 15, 2009

14 Jan

It's presentation for me =)

3rd module was Care and Programing =) I think all of us passed..

Aft class, waited for darling for almost 2 hrs! Coz he need to eat lunch with his family. I walked all the way from Orchard tower to PS and sat there for almost and hr before he came to mit me =z

Went to had my lunch, walk around and headed to BP Plaze to mit up with tha =) Sit there eat mac and chat chat some prob we face =)

Aft talking home sweet home we went =)



15 Jan

Hmm... Shopping day for me again coz no school =)

Mit up darling at Far east.. Walk all the way from Far east to OG, Brought a few things for new yr..

At first wanted to mit Jie at lot one for dinner but the timing not right la, so reject le and we went home for dinner instead =)

Sit there eat and play bomber man =o)

*****************************************************
After all...

I'm still a ger right??

Are all the gers crazy abt guys must do some action to proof their love??

Some guys I find is dam dam like a wooden block lo & some is like dam dam romantic but too fake =x

Hai... Darling I accept your reason of "not use to wearing it". But still I'm a ger afterall.. I will just say that I wish to have those "drama" things la.. =x

=)

No matter what, I think I'll look at the bright side lo =) At least u give me a reason =D

*********************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]