Angel & Devil

Thursday, January 22, 2009

20th January 09

Hmm... din manage to find the book Eclipse and was dam dam disappointed! However, darling promise me to help me call up all times and Kinokuniya bookstore and find the book for me..

In my class, I waited patiently for the good news.. AND! Good NEWS! Liang court had just ship in "Eclipse" today! hoho!

Aft class, immdiately headed to Liang court and purchase one =D HaPpily smiling when I see the book. The moment I'm in the bus towards Ikea, I started reading. Darling and Nick waited for me patiently coz I late =x I had already read 35 pages le! Wao! haha

Ate at Ikea, my favourite Almond Dessert =D Aft that, went back to Nick hse and I'm there playing PS3 and cards with them =D

Too bad had to leave early, it not I play till I go nuts lo!

*Little Big Planet* nice game =D



21 January 2009

Hmm.. Lack of 1 top to match with my skirt and lack of shoes!

Mum mit me up at Bugis to get my new yr cloths =) Finalli found a suitable cloths to match at Newbie =) Bought 2 tops at the shop..

Follow by we took a walk at the New yr goodies street.. bought 1 peanut puff and my favourite Kuei Bakit =D

Darling came and we headed to Tamp =) Over there, I bought a 3 quarter pants from Gordino! hoho! All the tops and bottoms are done, now what I lack of is SHOES!!! ARh! It's just 4 more days to New yr and I'm not done with my shopping yet =(

** WIll be busy shopping these few days **




22 January 2009

Whole day at home!

Knoe why??

Coz!

My darling is busy packing his hse and he start sch today =(

Sob..

*nothing much to blog abt *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]