Angel & Devil

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time to update =)


Have been months since I have update...

Finally I'm an ADULT! hoho!

Long ago waited for this day, but... aft turning 21 I realise i rather go back to sch life then now have to face working life =(

Going to start blogging again, hope if will not be a 3min things to me! =x

********************************************

Have a well spend time with my family and darling =)

Now looking for a new aim in life again....

********************************************

26 more hrs to 2010!!!

HERE WE COME
2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]