Angel & Devil

Sunday, September 9, 2007

JJ Party II

Yst Zoo, today is JJ part II.. YEah!!! reali enjoy my self and my fren at JJ party lo...

He's so Handsome!!! Alice, Wei Jie, darling and me went for the party... me and alice went to line up first as wj haven come yet... this time round, the management is dam lousy lo!!! People come late some more sit infront of us!!! what the hell lo... waited for nearly an hour under the sun ba... nearly heat stroke... slowly we procede to the seat there... Dam Dam near lo!!!

I saw JJ and i gone crazy le.. haha!!! the rest i dun wan say le.. all i can say, i Love today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]