Angel & Devil

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Val DaY


























































































I gort Bluff again!!
ARg!!!

This is how my Valentine day goes ::::::::


Gort up late so quickly rush all the way to Catay to catch the 1:15 show of Kong Fu Dunk. Not bad lei the show.. =) Nice..

Aft watch no place to go le.. so we just window shop till times up and headed to lot one to da bao food for dinner... The journey in the bus darling say he stomach pain, so once we reach lot one he rush all the way to toilet.. While in the toilet, he called me and ask me to go buy medical oil for him.. Stupid me believe him and went to buy =.=" When i get out of the shop, saw him walking towards me smiling and with his hand behind..

Therefore...

Once again i know i'm bring trick once again just like what happen on monday with that piglet =.=" Silly me gort trick 2 time in one week !!! HOrrible!!!

However.. i still love the flower.. haha.. coz silly darling smart le wor! ask for an exported rose!! haha..

Another gift is the jeans that is of my waist line.. I find high and low for that jeans and finally, he secretly found it and bought it for me.. I was hidden in the dark while my mum also knoe sia!!! =.=" ( they gang up de) =x

Just a short 5 hrs dating but i reali enjoy it!!!

HaPPy Val day to all my frenz.. May every lover have a smooth walking journey together =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]