Angel & Devil

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Movie Fans

Nows a day, sick and tired of shopping..

Now almost is movie day =) Today just went to 10000BC with darling de friends.. All i can say is 6.5/10 ba =D Nice Mountain scene tat they have use..

Before this watched " The SPiderwick" at Juro entertainment =D Love this kind of show.. haha =x i rate it 7.5/10 =D haha Elves and lots of demon is my favourite =x

And just before the Spiderwick, went to watched water horse!!! =x Thought it will be a nice show but erm... the rating i give it is just 6/10, not reali entertaining =x

Tat's all i had watch within this few weeks if i'm not wrong =)

Coming up thought of watch rule no.1 =)

Thanks for those who support my darling =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]