Angel & Devil

Monday, March 10, 2008

Another Yuck day

Sleep till so soundly when my phone suddenly ring!! Saw an unknown no. and thought it was my ex de fren call.. I went to ans with a lazy tone.. YUCKS!! it's a person asking for me to go interview this afternoon.

It's at lavender.. went there with darling and i was so glad he accompany me.. the place is so quiet till so scary.. even die here also no one save u lo =.="

The Center and the people there sucks!!! dun wish to mention abt it le.. just wan to say.. hate those place and people that talk with knife in their words =x

Looking forward to Jeff concert =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]