Angel & Devil

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Jeff Concert

Had a bad morning today... hate the way my mum temper explode =(

SEttle my mind le and get out of the hse for me day ahead..

Went for piano class with an empty stomach.. Luckily my teacher made tea egg, noodle and soup, which allow me to last for a few hrs...

Met Jie jie and hao ge ge at Ps for game plus pool.. ALthought it's a short meeting coz we rushing to go Jeff concert but i still enjoy myself =)

Rush all the way to Expo for Jeff concert.. hehe =D NICE!!!! Althought we bought the cheapest ticket but the music is so great that we still enjoy it =) haha!! Ticket all sold out lei =P Watch all the way from 8 to 10: 30.. In between where he didn't see, every one gone off to the toilet, the situation look like as if the concert has ended =x LOL.. But till the end.. He en-co for 2 to 3 more song.. haha those who left =x too BAD!!! LOL...

In between i didn't took much photo but i recorded alot alot of live music by him into my Hp =P HAHA... He's truely a Qing Ge Wang Zhi ( Prince of Love song) haha...

Hungry Hungry Hungry.. Went to Bedok there eat wanton nooodle and took cabbie home.. =x Wwao!! it cost my darlinh $28 plus.. diao..=.=" Once the cab reach baby hse, the time is 00:00 and the meter start jumping at the side =.=" so Zun!!! Luckily he gave me $50 haha.. if not i sure faint with seeing the price....

Tat's all for today le.. yawn.. tired

ZzZzZzZzZz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]