Angel & Devil

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Horrible neighbour

I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR !!!!

This family living on top of us is an old man and an old lady... they move in for almost a yr le ba, this one yr my family is suffering in the nite!!! =<

Let me explain to u guys:::::

This old couple on top of us had a daughter which does not stay with them, that means onli two of them staying on top of my hse.. Both are around 50 plus.. The old lady is dam F***ing ass.. not i wan to scold an old lady but she reali is a ass!!! Every day she will stand at every window of her hse and start scolding dunno who at the window.. and it is polluting our ear.. COZ this is wht she scold every day " CB la.. Shut your mouth la! CB wan go play go play la! LJ la ... blabla bla.." How horrible she is!!! Her daily routine is she start scolding early in the morning from 9am to 1pm, follow by 3 pm to 7pm, then 8pm to 11 pm....

U think this is the onli thing she did??

NAH!!!!!

She will always use things to hit the floor of hers which is my celling and is irriating me!!!! The sound is so loud till my floor vibrate!!!! think u guys must come and see one day... This hitting not onli awhile lei...

Now i wan to Shout it out le!!!

She can start hammer as early as 7am!!! all the way till 1pm!!! CONTIUNES!!! mind u guys... is contiune de.. one second one time k!!! so u guys can count one min i hear 60 hitting sound!!!

Last nite this MAd lady reali stupid over my family nerve!!!! she hit from 12 am all the way till 4am!!!! Dad was so angry tat we call the police... This is not the first time we call the police le.. ARH!!!! But still the hitting goes on....

Think last week onli... one of the nite.. she keep hitting the whole day which is almost 15 hrs contiunously!!! I was so Piss and irritated till i cannot slp... I remember clearly it's 1am in the morning, someone came down and press my door bell. Happen that daddy and mummy was waken by the hitting sound so they open the door and i saw the old man which is the lady husband... he also abit Crazy de!!! HE came down and beg us not to disturb his wife!!! WTF!! how the hell we disturb her!!! she up there we down here suffering lei!!! F***

Police report had been done... complain to HDB there also had been done... They called the daughter of theirs and u knoe what the daughter say?? Oh... my mum is mentally prob de!!! diao.. she promise to bring her to see doctor!! okie fine.. we believe her.. BUT!!! 2 week le!!! Nothing is done!!! =z

ARG!!!

Police came and say that both the couple is metally prob de =.="

Now i understand...

Hai...

How i wish every thing will be peacefully settle by tonite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]