Angel & Devil

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Back!! =)

didn't reali play alot today but still.. enjoy la, hehe coz gort all my buddy frenz ma..

Went to IMM with parents for lunch, soon WJ and darling came to find us.. Seeing so many people and is giving us a headache.. mum decided to leave the place and send us to Juro entertainment there earlier =) hehe.. no need walk! so shoik! =x

Waited at center for CH to finish teaching and then went to Play Bowling =) hehe.. And other more things we did but too long to type out...

I just wish to say.. I'm looking forward to 31MAY!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]