Angel & Devil

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday once again...

Aft two weeks of break, finalli mit up with wei jie for some fun~!! =)

Class ended and headed to PS for a game of soccer.. (baby and Wj) =.=" I'm so bored waiting for them.. but lucky, they are being defeated by some other people and no mood play le =x This time, WJ ask his female fren along =) this ger not bad wor! Quite click with us => Finalli! aft so many gers, this one can consider not bad =)

Gort a box of octop ball and went for a pool game.. Aft pool, we went to marina for bowling =) Not bad not bad.. onli Jie Jie late for game.. hai.. end up every thing late =.="

Taken my dinner and some things happen in between that let me had a diff view of WJ..

No matter how hard u ar.. guys still will cry in some occasion

**enjoyable nite , "2 couples" outing =x LOL **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]