Angel & Devil

Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Blue for me =(

Every thing back to the same old self... all i could look forward to is Labour day!! =)

Reali had a bad day.. Things being stolen and is onli a hair clip =x Then gort scolded for misplacing a set of exam paper =.=" hai... And the weather is so Dam Dam Hot!!! REali gort piss off by every thing i did today..

Aft work, darling came pick me up at Woodland and we didn't knoe where to go..there fore we had a quarrel.. coz of my stupid temper ba =x Sorrie darling =( Went to West mall and eat my favourite duck rice => yummY!! =) And planning darling birthday de plan =)

All i could say... Can't wait for his birthday to reach soon =)

Yawn.. Another day coming up soon =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:

A girl who love her family and people around her. =) Shower me with love & care and I'll be happy every day

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]